Terms of Service
Date of Last Revision: July 17, 2020
This Agreement governs your use of tellorpool.org (the “Pool”). By using the Pool or registering at the Pool's website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions in this Agreement you may not use the Pool.
The Pool Operator may modify this Agreement and any policies affecting the Site at any time. Such modification is effective immediately upon posting to the Pool's website or distribution via email. Your continued use of the Pool following any modification to this Agreement shall be deemed an acceptance of all such modifications.
- The Pool rewards miners in TRB exclusively, according to a round-based pay-per-share (RBPPS) system with a 20% fee. The fee may change at any time, subject to the sole discretion of the Pool Operator.
- Shares rejected by the Pool as stale or invalid are not paid for.
- While the Pool has an excellent uptime record, there is no uptime guarantee. Users are responsible for configuring their miners so that they will automatically switch to solo mining or to other pools in case of downtime.
- Botnets are not welcome. Accounts with a large amount of miners connecting from different IPs may be suspended without prior notice.
- Multiple accounts controlled by a single entity may be considered as a botnet.
- Users suspected of dishonest, fraudulent or illegal activities may be banned without prior notice. In the case of a suspected attack against the Pool, the Pool Operator may temporarily suspend or limit payments to the suspected account(s).